Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, this is my first post. Trying to help my dad who is 81 and owns a 1930 Ford Model A. It ran great, up until about a week ago but will not start. My dad changed the carb out, but still no luck. He is too old to be working on cars, anyone know someone in Dallas that can work on these old engines. The garages by his house will not even chnage the oil. Any help will be greatly appriciated.

·
Administrator
18,646 Posts
Welcome Clark13....I have driven through Dallas.....lol....I imagine we have a number of members on here from the area that would love to see a Model A and maybe tinker with it. I would think taht it is something simple as bad points or something along those lines. BTW...you are never too old to be messing with cars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do not mind paying someone, would love to find a garage that does this kind of work. My dad is a retired aircraft machanic so he loves to work on cars, but it takes him forever. I would rather see him driving it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.