Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever purchased or had anything built at Dan Dvorak Engine Machine shop in Waldo, Florida? I had two engine done by him, no problems so far. Have you had good luck with this shop?

·
Banned
1,828 Posts
looks like a back door advertisement to me, if you actually had two motors built by this guy and like the work.............. WHY would you be asking this question . Seems to me you already have the answer you are seeking.

·
Banned
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My gosh, cant a person have a discussion without someone reading into something that isn't there? If you had an engine built by him let me know how its running, for example quarter mile times, how many miles on the engine before it need rebuilding, etc. You really know how to take the fun out of bench racing :rolleyes:

·
Registered
307 Posts
QuenchPiston said:
My gosh, cant a person have a discussion without someone reading into something that isn't there? If you had an engine built by him let me know how its running, for example quarter mile times, how many miles on the engine before it need rebuilding, etc. You really know how to take the fun out of bench racing :rolleyes:
I think some of these guys have their underwear in a knot. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, or maybe the thong trend is finding its way over to the mens clothing department. I yi yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
How are your engines running? What are your quarter mile times? How long have you been running them? What engines did you get built? Tell us about it. :)

·
Banned
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The first one was a 350 Olds in mild street trim. Was for basic transportation and had 25,000 miles on it when I sold the car. Car was still going till the kid KOed a deer. The second one is a 400 w/440 crank and rods. That engine is not finished yet.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Well.........It looks like with over 50,000 members on this site....that your the only one that know old Dan. :mwink:

·
Registered
113 Posts
The way you word it does sound like you are fishing for complements on his or maybe your work. Who knows.
You need to understand. There are people all the time trying to advertise on this site in one way or another.
Look at it from another persons point of view. You just joined.

·
Banned
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, I will word it in a way that would not make you chiefs suspect anything up my mediocre sleeve. Does anybody know that terd in Florida who builds and races Mopars? I am not a shop owner, just was a customer. I have been in college for the past 4 years and 6 months away from finishing and I now have the hot rod bug so far up my hiney that I cant sleep at night without the whale of a blown big block with its throttle blades standing on end. I cant wait to land a nice paying career so I can start buying more parts again. Do I need to explain some more? :smash:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts