Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needing a two speed or delay wiper/washer switch like this one:

http://www.brotherstrucks.com/prodinfo.asp?number=WPMI66U

If this is a good quality switch that will hold up it's exactly what I'm looking for, but I've had bad luck with similar (not the same) universal switches in the past - Two different 2 speed switches gave a combined 10 hours of service before developing a mind of their own and turning on the wipers when and if they felt like it.

Or can anyone confirm that a 70's era Ford truck switch functions the same way. I'd really like to have the wipers and washers in one switch.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Have you checked with Painless, Ron Francis, American autowire? These companies make switches to go with their wiring kits but would work with any harness. Can't hurt to call or contact them on the web........just a thought

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sunsetdart said:
Have you checked with Painless, Ron Francis, American autowire? These companies make switches to go with their wiring kits but would work with any harness. Can't hurt to call or contact them on the web........just a thought
I had never heard of Ron Francis, but I already found a few specialty items I'd been looking for, looks like a good place.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.