Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
il enforcer
75 Posts
poncho62 said:
Some people need instructions to pick thier nose...............then again, some don't. It comes naturally.
At my last job we had videos on how to properly accend and decend stairs and how to safely walk the icy parking lot in the winter. After spending time with my co-workers I found out that the videos were nessesary for most of them.

·
il enforcer
75 Posts
virrix said:
***, how can you not know how to move a computer. Wow, I thought I was a little idiotic. Hmm...
I get many repair jobs from people grabbing their TV/VCR without disconnecting the cable thus breaking off the coax connector on the unit. Many of them call more than once.

In one of my law classes, as an assignment, we had to find everyday products with warnings directed at only the simplest of people.

"Do not eat" on chassis lube. "Do not get in eyes" on blonde hair dye. "Do not eat" on contraceptive jelly. "Caution HOT" on coffee cups. "Sharp Blade" on my paper cutter.

·
I wanted an egg-salad sandwich
266 Posts
check out your shampoo bottle the next time you shower..

there are "directions" on how to use it...

You know back in caveman times stupid people just died, now we prevent them from killing themselves.. so who's stupid us? or them...

:evil:
Gluck

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Stupid people need directions...or they take legal action for lack of it!!! And stupid people don't come with a sign...gotta watch out for them....they are sneaky too!!!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Registered
190 Posts
My son usta' work @ a Radio Shack. He once had a customer tell him the button for the cup holder quit working. :smash: I guess CD must mean "Coffee Deployment"????:confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.