• COMMITTED SUICIDE VIA FALLING DOWN WITH FIDEL

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • HE'S BEEN DEAD FOR TEN YEARS

Votes: 1 2.3%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Be American, Buy American!
222 Posts
He has been DEAD for a long time but his body don't know it yet. Soon they are to be joined in death.

Al

·
Administrator
18,426 Posts
Can I chose all of the above?

Doesn't really matter....those idiots will just make a martyr of him and carry on like they have for thousands of years.

When I say idiots, I mean from both sides of the issue too.................

Anyone that fights over religion is a "moron"...........that's not what religion is supposed to be about.............or is it???

·
Grillin Randy
550 Posts
poncho62 said:

Doesn't really matter....those idiots will just make a martyr of him and carry on like they have for thousands of years.

Anyone that fights over religion is a "moron"...........that's not what religion is supposed to be about.............or is it???
I agree.

·
Registered
150 Posts
poncho62 said:

That being said, Christianity is out the window. More people have died in the name of "God" that anyone could ever count.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
whats the expression, something like "only when you meet your maker will you be judged, it's my job to expedite the meeting."
or something like that.

can't we all just get along?
this ****** has been happening for over three thousand years. when is someone going to wise up?:pain:

·
Registered
1 Posts
As a history teacher, I hate to point out that our country has a rich history of supporting terrorists. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Former Israeli PM Menachem Begin(SP) was widely known to have blown up a hotel, yet we still embraced him. Remember that if we had lost the AMerican Revolution, the Founding Fathers would be remembered as British traitors.

·
Self-made nobody.
80 Posts
After the news of his having croaked makes the rounds, Ringo Starr should experience fewer mistaken indentity situations.

:mwink:

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
poncho62 said:

Hey Poncho, I think I am pretty polarized in this matter. Every time I see news about it, it is about a Palestinian bomber that killed women and children.

On the flip side it is the Israelis killing a Palestinian terrorist leader.

Hmmm.... Women and children....Terrorist...I think I kind of have to side with the Israel there.

·
Administrator
18,426 Posts
Good point.....but the whole stupid thing is about a silly little strip of land. All of the people involved have no sense of the value of life. If they kill one of the terrorists, they just make them into a martyr and go on for another few hundred years........makes no sense to me.

I pity the kids on both sides over there. The kids that get killed and the other kids that are bred and brought up to kill.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
The time is at hand.......

Is he dead or not?

That really is a tiny strip of land,more people have died over it than have occupied it.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think he's only half dead. First they said he was dead, now they say he is in "grave" condition.

He's flip flopping on us. Damn liberal.

·
Self-made nobody.
80 Posts
The reports have switched between 'dead' and 'alive' so many times that Saturday Night Live will be able to resurrect the Francisco Franco jokes that Chevy Chase used to do.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Again, politics is involved.

He is brain dead yet alive with great modern medicine machines.
They won't officially declare him dead, they are waiting for approval to bury him in Israel. Something in their religion where he has to be approved for burial within a certain time frame when death is confirm.

Dutch

·
Administrator
18,426 Posts
NAIRB said:
I think he's only half dead. First they said he was dead, now they say he is in "grave" condition.

He's flip flopping on us. Damn liberal.

That's not miss leading.............................most dead guys are in "GRAVE" condidtion. That's just the right time to plant 'em...............

·
Registered
1 Posts
Muslim laws precludes the removal of life support devices. This is very strange coming from the people who are most often linked to suicide bombers. With the apparent imminent passing of Arafat, we can only hope that a moderate force emerges in both Palestine and Israel and that some form of peace process can begin. We just need to be more open minded and not instantly condemn the Palestinians and side with the Israelis.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
His wife is reaching for the millions of dollars poor ol Yassar has managed to sock away.

Show me corruption, power and evil, and you'll find a pile of money under it all.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts