Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you don't tell any of your friends about this site. I haven't told any of my friends about this place, I don't want them posting in the same forum I do.

·
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I would always have to hear "one time Mike did this" stuff.

I know I can't be the only because I don't think I've ever seen two people here mention being friends outside of the board.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Friends?What are these friends you speak of?
I used to have buds but a wedding ring runs them off!!
I do ocassionaly hear from them though"Hey do you think you can come look at my car,it's making a strange sound.What do you mean who's this?Its me,Ray,you know 16 years ago we used to play basketball and golf togather.My sister had the big......!

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
yeah tell me about it. Nothing ends a friendship faster than a wife! Honest to god, three of my best friends got married, hardly even get a phonecall anymore.

K

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
I have told other people about this site

I talked to Carber96GT today and told her to come back and CK things out. I have told other people too but they didn't want to play so they are staying away.

tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Heloflyer007 is my best friend Rob. We met at school about 6 years ago. He signed up and posted a few times, checks in from time to time, but for the most part, he's not really interested.

You can't make someone like the same things you do. As for him telling stories about me, I've got nothing to hide and a whole lot more to expose on him. :D

MoocH

·
Registered
81 Posts
I wouldn't care if any of my friends came on to the forums. In fact i would like it so i could cut them down all the time. All in god fun tho. One of my really good frinds got married 2 years ago and I have gone out partying with him twice. Both when his wife was out of town for work. It's the only time he ever calls " Hey James, you goin out tonight..?" And before I can say anything it's like " Me and the guys are going to cheetas, come on..." Kinda sad really.

·
Super Moderator
6,623 Posts
I tell every person willing to listen, why be greedy?:confused:

·
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
4 Jaw Chuck said:
I tell every person willing to listen, why be greedy?:confused:
Not greedy, just sparing myself some problems. I'd hate to come on here and see one of my friends telling you guys about the time I almost ran over some lady's little kid. My few older friends, who are on a level of talent above almost every member on here, if they had computers wouldn't have the time for this place.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I dont really like most of my friends, and the ones I do like I can only stand in small doses

·
NYOFP4RJ3CHRIS
1,545 Posts
41willys said:
I tell, but gotta be careful of who you tell!
Wow, long time no see.........you still got that plasma cutter?

The wife I proposed to trade for it is still a good offer if you're interested........:sweat: :D

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Heck, I've got one guy at work that is real big into his '99 Grand Prix (Yeah Dewey, the guy with the black one at LDF) and he's asking me almost everyday what's happening on here. He's lurked a few times. Maybe we scare him off. LOL Fred, if you read this... Sorry! Otherwise nobody I really know is into cars.

·
Administrator
18,440 Posts
I tend to agree with Getto on this one...............It's kind of like I have something that they don't. I have told my friends about this place, but none have shown up.....yet. Kind of glad that they didn't.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts