Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was arrested at the airport this morning, I was going on a trip to Toronto to give a class on applied geometry to some medical device researchers.:pain: Seems I had forgotten my drawing compass in my shirt pocket and it immediately set off the metal detector as I passed through, because of it's sharp tip I was tackled by three burley security guards and held to the ground while they carefully removed the "weapon" from my person.

I am being charged with carrying a concealed "Weapon of math instruction".:mwink:

Anyone know a good lawyer?:thumbup:
 

·
Instagram: partsretriever
Joined
·
1,622 Posts
4 Jaw Chuck said:
I was arrested at the airport this morning, I was going on a trip to Toronto to give a class on applied geometry to some medical device researchers.:pain: Seems I had forgotten my drawing compass in my shirt pocket and it immediately set off the metal detector as I passed through, because of it's sharp tip I was tackled by three burley security guards and held to the ground while they carefully removed the "weapon" from my person.

I am being charged with carrying a concealed "Weapon of math instruction".:mwink:

Anyone know a good lawyer?:thumbup:
Hey guys, I'm middle class male and white, and I'm gonna hijack this airplane with a drawing compass! UUURRRGGHH!!! what a threat! I can, poke people so they need a band-aid.

Damn are they stupid these days.:drunk:
 

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
Joined
·
2,783 Posts
THANKS

I am having one of those days and needed a good laugh...

Keith
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,453 Posts
I flew to Calgary many years ago B4 the terror stuff for an industry class. The Mounties pulled me aside at the airport and grilled me for 45 minutes! I guess I must have fit some profile they were watching for. So Chuck, we are soul-mates when it comes to being abused by Canuck airport authorities!!

Oh, and how did you answer the all important question, "Is that your luggage?"
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,519 Posts
lol, whatever dude, they knew your plan. You were going to break past the flght attendants, make your way to the cabin and draw a perfect circle on the pilot's head. Thank god for airport security!

Lol, I heard this joke once from a comedian, forgot which one. He was pissed because he was getting held up in airport securty behind an old lady in a wheel-chair.

"Oh comon, lets go!" He shouts.
" Sir, we have to treat all security issues the same nowadays. Its for everybody's safety." replied the airport security, 'dowhatyou'retoldorelse' guy.
"I can tell you right now she's not a security threat." the comedian replies

"oh really, and how's that??!" retorts the annoyed security deuchebag

" because the diaper is on her ***, not on her head man!"

HA HA HA HA


ok, that was bad-

K
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Bad, yes killer....but funny as well.

Chuck...that really blows what happened...sometimes security is a little TOO extreme...but, it is also funny. I am glad that security is what it is though, I don't want another instant replay of 9/11.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
18,429 Posts
You better not say that in the Toronto airport.............all the guards have their diapers on their heads..................
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
poncho62 said:
You better not say that in the Toronto airport.............all the guards have their diapers on their heads..................
:thumbup: Ain't that the truth.

It was just a joke guys, trying to lighten the day.:p
 

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
Joined
·
2,783 Posts
????

Read the punch line close...

Weapon of math instruction.......

it's still funny to me even if i am the only one that got it.....

Keith
 

·
Kenneth Howard hates me...
Joined
·
129 Posts
Thats why i insist on circle templets for traveling.........
 

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
Joined
·
1,821 Posts
4 Jaw Chuck said:
It was just a joke guys, trying to lighten the day.:p

Ah, I knew it. You wouldn't have been tackled by three security guards while the drawing compass was still in your pocket.
 

·
Be American, Buy American!
Joined
·
222 Posts
[email][email protected][/email] said:
I flew to Calgary many years ago B4 the terror stuff for an industry class. The Mounties pulled me aside at the airport and grilled me for 45 minutes! I guess I must have fit some profile they were watching for. So Chuck, we are soul-mates when it comes to being abused by Canuck airport authorities!!

Oh, and how did you answer the all important question, "Is that your luggage?"



Sooooo Willys, it looks like you will have to find another soul-mate uh I mean cell-mate. hehehehehe

Al

luggage????? what luggage????? No that belongs to that man that just went into the john. ( as the Canuck security guard looks toward the john.....brizzzzzzz burning rubber and out of site in a flash).
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oldschoolrods said:
So are you a member of the terrorist group al gebra? :D
Awwww man you ruined my second punch line!:(

Can't get anything by you oldschoolrods.:) I was the only one who laughed when I heard the punchline at work too, nobody else got it right off the bat.:D
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top