Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
building a 62 chevy 2 4 door (my dream car believe it or not) planning on a 355 with the ati procharger, they tell me they do not know if it will fit, do any of you know? can i make it fit, any suggestions, i am about to order the supercharger kit and just commit myself so please give any info.
thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hellow, superchevy2. What a sweet car you are biulding, with the 4doors, you never see them. Same basic style as 2 door. I garuntee people will be impressed! I didn't have the money to biuld mine with a turbo like your gonn'a. Whish I could though! I dont see why you can't get the turbo to fit, with a little work, fabrication with brackets and so on it will work! Just because ATI does not show a listing or application for it, does not mean it wont work!!!I have a 67 chevy2 4dr.It was a 6cly,pg with 43,000 mi.No rust very, very good condition. Over 2yrs. later it has a 355,strong bottom end, AFR heads,10 to 1 TRW, and a th350. Soon I'll pull my cheater nos off my shelves and put it on. After the motor is broke in. I also repainted it, marina blue and it came out sweet! people love it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts