Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just purchased a 1970 Chevelle last week. I am new to hot rodding and I look forward to the adventure!

I have a question concerning Ausley's Chevelle.

I plan to purchase some parts for my car and I would like to know how good their service is. Is it good?

Any information on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ausley is OK

But as a '71 Chevelle owner I would have to sugg. Original Parts Group Inc. www.opgi.com . Ive been very pleased. Typically they will have every thing in stock also, not too common with some other places. I'm not a Rep for them or anything, the've just done right by me.

Good Luck,
Stroke

·
Registered
13 Posts
OPGI is a great source for repro and some Genuine GM Parts. I've purchased most of my 64 Elco resto parts from them. Pay the extra cost for the original GM parts there, or anywhere, if you can afford to. GM Quality is superior to the OPGI reproduction pieces. fit and finish is usually MUCH better.

OPGI is a great source for repro and some Genuine GM Parts. I've purchased most of my 64 Elco resto parts from them. Pay the extra cost for the original GM parts there, or anywhere, if you can afford to. GM Quality is superior to the OPGI reproduction pieces. fit and finish is usually MUCH better.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,783 Posts
ausley

I use to buy all my chevelle parts from ausley. I always was treated good and got the parts in a timley manner. When the whole resto thing got started and ausley was getting started he was not very nice to deal with, But i think thats all straightened out now. The only reason i don't buy from him anymore is my neighbor ownes the national nastalgic nova club. I get all my resto parts from him now.......better prices

Keith

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.