Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Marcel
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do wake-up sometimes
I was listening to the TV and would you believe they said to change an alternator would be $800.00, well I guess they're going in through the exhaust pipe. I've never saw 1 with over 4 bolts, a belt to remove and a wire to unhook and 1 to unplugs.
I just hope we're not going for what we hear on the telly.
I was raised with 3 channels and only saw reruns in the summer, now I have 120 channels and watch them every time I turn it on. I mean the news is a rerun for at least a week and thats 4 time a day.
No wonder Marcel said, shoot up here among us, 1 of us have got to have some relief. :sweat:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Waaaaaaaa.

Dont watch TV and sit in the garage and move stuff around every other day or so.Get a carb or something and take it apart but dont put it back together ever and dont watch tv.Oh yeah.dont watch TV. :cool: '

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
on certin luxo cars with special high amp alts, they can run $800 to replace but, doubt they go bad very much... I'v seen $600 02 sensors also ( california emmissions vehicle ).... but yea, those things are gimmicks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.