Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 1933 Chevy truck that we could restore. It’s pretty much all there but I’m not sure yet what kind of shape things are in.
Does anyone know if parts are readily available for these? Are there companies that specialize in them?
Have done a little searching but not finding much.

thanks.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Three places to go and research: Chevs of the '40s, The Filling Station and I & I reproductions. Also check out the old Chevy web site "Rusty Bowtie".
Thanks! There’s a lot of info and parts as well as more references. Much appreciated.

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,459 Posts
When you get a car you have never owned the very first thing you need to do is "Move into the neighborhood." Find forums that may relate to your truck, find parts suppliers and go through their website a bunch, get catalogs mailed to you, move into the neighborhood. It is wild how even an odd car like when I had my 59 Rambler after moving into the neighborhood I could get parts with one phone call, you need to do that, move into the neighborhood.

Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.