Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Jon, I sent in for a new avatar about two weeks ago. I know the waiting period is usually one week, just wanted to see whats up.

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
I've now submitted mine twice in jpg back in September and on October 7th. I know it's been received both times because I use a tagging program so it couldn't have been blocked. Should I be submitting it in another format instead or is there just a backlog? Not in a rush...just curious.

Thanks,
Kristen :)

·
Hotrodders.com Administrator
3,201 Posts
KristensRanchero -- I just checked the avatar queue, and I don't see anything from you. Not sure what kind of tagging program you're using, but there are a few things that could falsely set it off. Avatars are done once weekly, so the average wait is 3.5 days. If more than a week passes, and you still don't see it there, then it probably got stuck somewhere.

Post your pic in this thread like Ghetto Jet did, and I'll take care of it.

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Hi Jon!

Thanks so much for taking a moment to drop me a line. I had no idea about my message tagging falsing...wow~ Not what I wanted to hear as I use it for work too but I guess nothing is foolproof. Anyway, it took me a while to figure out how to post a picture in a thread but I think I've got it now.

This site is a wealth of info for someone like me who has a lot to learn. You do an incredible job making it such a place.

Thanks for your time and effort Jon - I appreciate it! :)
Kristen

·
It just takes time and money
225 Posts
Jon,

Since this seems to be the thread...I sent my avatar email 9/21..
No avatar yet....I posted a pix like Ghettojet and KristensRanchero.

Thanks,
Bob

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Jon, thanks for changing my avatar. I shouldn't have waited so long, the new one is much cooler than the old one.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Sorry for asking, but I've looked all over the place to be added into the custom avatar queue, where is it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts