Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my B&M line lock kit today but the line lock does not have "Inverted Flares" it has 1/8" ntp fittings. How do I connect new lines without it leaking? The instructions say to use thread sealant. Don't think it matters but I'm putting it on the back break lines.

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
I have a Jegs and and B&M - both look identical other than the stickers and both came with 1/8" NPT bores. Both work the same as well. Fittings can be found online or at most any speedshop.

Curious how it works out on the rear brakes. Have thought of putting one on, but haven't tried it.

·
Administrator
10,122 Posts
I have a Jegs and and B&M - both look identical other than the stickers and both came with 1/8" NPT bores. Both work the same as well. Fittings can be found online or at most any speedshop.

Curious how it works out on the rear brakes. Have thought of putting one on, but haven't tried it.
I used a line loc on rear drum brakes of a 1970 Chevelle 35 yrs ago. Worked fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.