Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is more of a re-introduction. My last post on here was back in 2005 when I took a break from the car scene. I just started working on a 56 Chevy 1300 pickup 3 months ago and will have the build completed within 12 months.

Glad to be back, now if you'll excuse me, I have a few years of reading to catch up on.

Here's a mock up of the truck laid out on the shop floor. More for my own motivation .

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the truck will be lowered with mono leafs and a 3" dropped front axle so the rockers will sit about 7 inches from the ground. Low enough for around here. The power train is made up of the typical 350, TH 350 combo with a 3.08 rear end, the paint will be diamond blue metallic with white and then I'm going to pinstripe the entire thing

·
'23 T-Bucket Pickup
1,863 Posts
the truck will be lowered with mono leafs and a 3" dropped front axle so the rockers will sit about 7 inches from the ground. Low enough for around here. The power train is made up of the typical 350, TH 350 combo with a 3.08 rear end, the paint will be diamond blue metallic with white and then I'm going to pinstripe the entire thing
7" sounds like a good height. :thumbup: Looking forward to more pics as the build progresses . :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.