Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have been registered here and havent posted for a long time. I also havent had a computer for a year. I'm currently working on a 53 F-100, 84 GMC Sierra, and an 82 S-15 Sierra. My wife drives a 99 S-10, it is lowered and has Caddy tail lights and 17" wheels. I'm still learning a lot about hot rodding even though I have always been a motorhead. Last summer I took welding classes full time and I still want to learn TIG. Here are some pics of my trucks and my welder.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Welcome back to the site lon77. :welcome: Very nice trucks!! :thumbup: :thumbup: What is the color of the F 100? I can see why it took you all summer to learn if that little one was your teacher! :D :D :D Good to see you have her out in the shop helping out. You both will remember these times forever. Good luck with all your projects.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THe color is stock Ford Meadow Green with Raven black bumpers and running boards. It is a little faded. And the F-100 is my welder's truck. Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Poncho62. Yeah I like trucks. The S-10 is our family car. It is the newest truck I have ever owned, I have a love hate relationship with it. It is very realible but when it breaks it is a pain to work on. I clicked your link. Is that your green F-1? Nice truck it sits just right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.