Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just reupped my membership after being away for awhile. I look forward to once again being informed, inspired, and entertained by the members of this site.

In my life I've owned cars such as a '66 Mustang convert 289 4-bbl w/4 speed, '71 'Cuda 340 4-speed, '69 Z/28, '68 Dodge Charger 383 auto, 78 Pontiac Trans Am auto (got one of the last of the real Poncho 400 engines), and currently a '90 Corvette L98 auto. So I have always loved cars that would run. When my family was young I was convicted and ordered to serve 7 years in a Dodge Grand Caravan and a Ford Pinto. It was hell (in particular the dime store transmission Dodge used in the Caravan). But I received a full pardon and was freed get that thing out of my sight. Then I came up with the Corvette which is much more fun to drive or work on.

What comes next I don't know but I'd wish for a '67 Corvette Stingray coupe that I couold modify with a modern chassis and drive train such as an EFI LS series engine and a 5 or 6 speed transmission.

I'm currently into paint detailing and have learned to use a high speed buffer. Those things really are magic and the paint on our vehicles now looks pretty good if I say so myself.

Its good to be back in the Hotrodders fold.

·
Registered
585 Posts
(in particular the dime store transmission Dodge used in the Caravan).
C4 walrus I tell every one that ever planed to buy one to "run don't walk run from it" I am always hearing them with trans trouble!! :pain: Brian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.