Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Grillin Randy
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been pretty busy and I actually sold some pictures this month. I wanted to be an artist when I was a little kid and I've dabbled with it my entire life. Now that my truck driving career is over I'm kind of hoping that this will work out for me. The wife says I need to treat it like a business whatever that means but she says she can see how it can turn into a full time thing for me. I guess I'll never know unless I give it a shot. I need something I can do without driving all day or commuting to the city an hour away. Not that much to choose from around here. I wouldn't be able to be on my feet all day, some days I can hardly walk. I'll probably end up as a greeter at Walmart 22 miles away from home.

Attachments

·
NEVER SATISFIED !!
1,947 Posts
Sorry to hear about the loss of your driving days. I really don't think you want to be a Walmart greater. I suggest that you give your artwork your attention and see where it takes you.

Good luck with it.

454 RATTLER

·
Registered
740 Posts
Good luck with your art. :thumbup:

Make sure you start with photographs that you own, so you don't illegally infringe on anybody's copyrights.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts