Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all of the stuff being posted lately I thought that it might be nice to see something that actually brought me to this board to begin with....Hot Rodding!
Here are some pics of the Project S10.
Later,
WEIMER

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Hey...I like that! I've got a little '89 S15 extend cab with a 4.3l in it parked out back that has been very good to me. I'd still be driving it if I could fit all the carseats in it...lol. Was thinking about finally selling it but seeing your project in progress makes me rethink it. Hmmm....

Great pics!

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ghetto Jet said:
nice man. Is that a cavalier dash board?
Its a dash out of a 99 Geo Prizm, nearly identical to a cavalier dash but less trimming to get it to follow the line of the windshield. I only had to trim about 1" instead 6-8"
Later,
WEIMER

·
Banned
431 Posts
Weimer said:
Its a dash out of a 99 Geo Prizm, nearly identical to a cavalier dash but less trimming to get it to follow the line of the windshield. I only had to trim about 1" instead 6-8"
Later,
WEIMER
i was wondering when you were going to reveal that. i remember back when you first installed it, you wouldn't tell, lol.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.