Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
google books

I usually use google books , I like their layout better. Go to google books and do the search for the suggested book. It doesn't have a preview , but a lot of the others listed below do You can preview(read several pages) and see if you want to add the book to your library/

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
While not 33/34 specific; our own Dewey (C-Boy) built his car from scratch and was nice enough to document it as an e-book. At the top of the page, click the E-Books tab.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Thanks for the info guys but when is a old time to do the wiring. I just want to make sure t I do not have to redo something
?? An "old time"? Do you mean a good time to wire?
I wire before paint, but after all the fab work and mockup is done. Sometimes it's easier when disassembled after mockup to get wiring through the body and frame separately, then complete them after final paint.
I like to build my own harnesses, and test fit to the frame and body. Then once it's painted they can be installed as the final assembly is done.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Thanks for the info. Do you insulate before or after wiring?
I didn't insulate until everything was done, but it did cause a couple issues. I had to try to get some sound deadener up behind wiring, and remove straps on harnesses to get some stuck in place. Next time I'll wire beffore still, but wont secure it all permanently until it's insulated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.