Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

It's been a while since I was last on. Been busy have a photo of our Model A Tudor. 95% complete. Condition Good with minor rust but still needs lots of work but it will be fun. As you can see it still has it's number plate from when it was last registered in '57. Can anybody tell me the correct colours for the North Dakota plates as would like to restore plate to original.

Thanks and will chat soon. :welcome:

Attachments

·
Be the MIRACLE!
363 Posts
Don't know what the colors would be as I am from Ohio, but I'd replace those tires if I we're you (joke). I'll bump it back to the top. Any help for TurboDave you North Dakotans?

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,854 Posts
Those cars look awesome with a raked chop, no hood or fenders, bad arse motor, Remember the Orange Crate? Looks good to me. :thumbup: Dan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Been Awhile

There must be a heap of Model A,s in North Dokata as the guy i got mine from has two more Tudors in similar condition as mine.Maybe you guys should go on a tin hunt there. I was thinking about an early 60,s look with a 3inch chop, chrome reverse, whitewalls, 283 chev with dual quads, white interior and either a chromed 9inch or polished quickchange. So how do you think that sounds. I already have the engine and the 9inch, but if any body would like to donate a quickchange i would be very happy.

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
License plate

If you like that page there are more :thumbup:

http://www.worldlicenseplates.com/
Arranged by country, state and decades/ years.

Home Brew should like that one.

I submitted it to the KB a while back but I guess it wasn't worthy :(

As far as the completeness of turbodaves car, I sold a 29 sedan delivery in about that state for 4800.00 to a restorer. I should have kept that car. It would have been a perfect powerrod :thumbup:

Later, mikey

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Mike for that info, very helpfull. Now if only the repairs to the car were that easy, I would be finished in no time. I was planning to run fenders, thanks for asking homebrew. D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts