Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Just wondering who makes the best all in one wash and wax? This is for my beater cars, not looking for something extraordinary. I have been using Zip Wax Car Wash, for what it is it seems to work pretty good. Just wondering if there is anything else out there better.

Thanks
Jordon

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have used a product that is pretty good. I bought it carquest and it was called Duragloss 901 carwash.

It left my cars shinier than any wash&wax or any other wash period. That stuff sudd's up like crazy and left my cars real glossy. I dont sell their stuff or work for them.

Another really good product for use without water is Valco Cincinnati Consumer Products, Speedwax....Your car can be pretty dirty and you just use clean cloths, spray it on, wipe it around and use a second clean cloth to wipe it off. Removes bugs, dirt, water spots etc. I use it alot and I dont hesitate to use it really no matter how dirty the car is. I have never gotten a scratch using it that way either...I got two rust prone mid-70's cars that never see water. Its all I use on them.

Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.