Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to improve my seat cushion for long trips in my 90 corvette by adding material
under the seat cover, I was thinking of cutting up a memory foam pillow I do not use and adding
that, any other recommendations. Thanks In Advance.

·
Registered
Audi S4 2007
2 Posts
Yes, one of the best options may be exactly the foam with the effect of memory, but first of all, I recommend paying attention to its density. Check on the Internet, because depending on the density will be different comfort. And I think that a little less than medium stiffness will be good enough. P.S. off-topic - as far as I'm concerned, the Tesla is really comfortable and balanced. But I agree with the popular opinion that it is, after all, a car with a computer, if you characterize it in essence. But for convenience, to understand how much it all costs, you can try a tesla supercharger cost calculator. I've checked, generally fairly accurately, except for various external factors like wear and tear, etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.