Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The engine is a 355, block is a 010 4 bolt main block, stock crank, stock rods possibly pink rods? Some cheap .30 cast over flat tops. Heads are 062 vortecs don't know too much about them looks like they have aftermarket springs and self align roller rockers. Cam is a summit hyd flat tappet, .488/.488 lift 234/234 duration adv duration 292/292 lsa 114. Intake is a professional products power plus I think? It's the one real close to the performer. The kit is a kit my buddy gave me looks like the NOS sniper kit may be wrong. It's got the 150 shot jets in it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The car is standard, 4 speed. I'm looking into gettin the crosswinds but Hell the power plus is on it already less cash spent more cash for the suspension. Yeah I'm gonna purge the solenoids before I install the kit. What do you recommend for the fuel system?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With time my friend I will upgrade to a bigger and better system, kinda hard for a 19 year old working at oriellys and going to school full time lol. Don't you think the hurricane is a little wild? What gears are you thinking 3.73's? So your spraying on that hyper piston 400? By the way happy new year bud!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish I didn't go ape **** and blow my money on 400 parts. Could of finished up my fuel system and nitrous kit. I guess that's what I get for gettin a wild hair up my *** to go fast then work with what I got lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.