Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a pair of seats which have had dirt on them for a couple years, I was wondering, what's the best way to rid of all of that without redying the seats or taking the cloth off? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,454 Posts
We have one of those Bissell 'steam cleaners' (actually a water/soap spray & vacuum to immediately suck out the wash water) and it works super on upholstery and carpet using their soap. Ours has the floor wand and an optional hand held wand that is great for car interiors. These can be rented at a grocery store for not a lot.

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
Take them out, pull all of the hog rings out and toss them in the washer on delicate. I've done that to almost every car I've had. It will take about a day but well worth it.

Kevin

·
Registered
106 Posts
Kevin45 said:
Take them out, pull all of the hog rings out and toss them in the washer on delicate. I've done that to almost every car I've had. It will take about a day but well worth it.

Kevin

Kevin, you know how to use the washer?? and that it has a delicate cycle?? Mna one day you'll make a fine wife...:thumbup: :p ;)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Kevin45 said:
Shop rags:D

I washed some things that were needing done on the "shop rag cycle" and the wife told me about the other buttons!!!!!:smash:

haha!! Good one "shop rag cycle", have to remember that for future reference.:thumbup: :welcome:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.