Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
How can you guys stomach those show. The above retard just yells and is pumped-up on fat a steroids and Jesses talks like a retarded drug user. I will stick to other great programs like the Hot Rod shop, south park etc etc

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Intrigue said:
How can you guys stomach those show. The above retard just yells and is pumped-up on fat a steroids and Jesses talks like a retarded drug user. I will stick to other great programs like the Hot Rod shop, south park etc etc

Yeah south park real nice talk and values.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
The pidture has been heavily photoshopped.
I watch almost all the car/bike shows. Except I can't make it through a whole Funkmaster or overhaulin. Those two shows are just too annoying to do a whole hour of. And that dipshift announcer on Monster garage is grates me the wrong way too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
willowbilly3 said:
The pidture has been heavily photoshopped.
I watch almost all the car/bike shows. Except I can't make it through a whole Funkmaster or overhaulin. Those two shows are just too annoying to do a whole hour of. And that dipshift announcer on Monster garage is grates me the wrong way too.

I am with yaw on the above. It sure has brought our hobby to its knees. One of the dumpiest show was on overhaulin when they took a 17 year olds ( forgot type or car) and the silly thing was the stepfather was the dude with the sash and the kids mother was this real scank with a silly little dog in her purse. That did for me. I just click if I stumble on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts