Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard on the radio that there are a few stores selling Osama Bin Laden masks for Halloween.Be forewarned,if you or your kids show up with a terrorist on your face,be prepared to limp home crying.
It is beyond me how a company can come off with this ridiculous idea just to help their bottom line.These stores and manufacturers need to be put out of buisness.
What do you think?Don't get vulgar now,hold your tounge!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I remember people were wearing them after 9/11 and I think that was a little tasteless. The stupid part was in the local paper quoting the guy who was wearing it honestly ask why he got his butt kicked in the middle of the street by some passers-by.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
akm said:
i'd like to have one to put on a dummy and use it as target pratice. :evil:
Been there, done that... we had an osama day at the local shooting range :thumbup: Thik it was on the same day as bowling pin day.

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
That kind of pisses me off they would sell those. Although I would look really cool wearing one in traffic.
Talk about road rage!!! I think driving around in that would be pretty much a guarantee of getting your butt shot at.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'd like to have one to put on a dummy and use it as target pratice.
Speaking og target practice.Knob Creek Gun Range is having their annual Machine Gun Shoot,next weekend.They blow the crap out of washing machines,barrels of gasoline,they even shreaded a school bus one year.50 cals do a number on sheetmetal,especially 4 of them at once!!!!Cool stuff man.

·
Administrator
18,426 Posts
When I was a kid, I used to wear my "Hitler" mask every year. Of course, I am of German desent.

Hey.....who threw that rock??................lol

·
Registered
174 Posts
Haloween stuff is supposed to be scary right? I think americans are more angry than scared at the sight of O's face. So with that in mind, who WOULDN'T see a butt whooping coming? :spank:

MoocH

1 - 13 of 13 Posts