Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Twin Turbo Drag Boat
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's great to live in Oklahoma. :D :D

The van runs like crazy. It will burn down the tires effortlessly and pushes real hard in the seat when you give it any amount of throttle. I have a few more things to tidy up but it definately is done and driving.

A few pics.............

·
Hammer and a torch
1,254 Posts
Not alot of room for groceries...? :D

Pretty sharp little setup though... :thumbup:

I see "Pinks" in your future...? :mwink:

·
Twin Turbo Drag Boat
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
home brew said:
Congratulations!!! :thumbup: Looks great! I have been following your journal since last Dec. How much boost are you running on the street?
Yea I lost time to update the journal.

I run 8 lbs of boost on 91 octane.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
at 1st when I seen the pics I was thinking kinda cool, butt then I went through your journal, and WoW ! lots of Nice work ! everything impressed me 100% ! (especially your engine building and planing of exactly what you wanted and settling for nothing less, I like That) my boy is and has always got greasy with me too. pisses my wife off :D . she says I want him to make his living with his brain (you know doc or lawyer or such) not with greasy hands and manual labor. I say thats cool I only want the best 4 him too, but no matter what he does he needs these skills to be able to have a reason to be in the garage/shop to escape his wife ;) plus he has to teach his children too........

thanks 4 sharing !!!

today is a new chapter in my 14yr old sons life as we are gona start the engine swap in a 87 Suburban thats 4 him. (the lime green 350 was his idea & work) the original ralley wheels and new springs reached and a bit bigger tires are after the X pipe & full 2 1/2" exhaust to the rear. here you can get a school permit to drive to and from school, and to and from school activities at 14 yrs old if you live outside the city limits. kinda neat kinda scary. but I did it and made it. I guess thats what scares me.

Mustangsaly

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts