Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, Ilive in new zealand and am a life time car nut, part of the year i live in England where i have, 1957 Cadillac convert, 36,000 miles and perfect, 1957 2door chevy Bel Air, 2,4ors, on ali headed502, 700r gbox, 9inch on 4bars,etc perfect go show car, Dodge RumbleBee 2004,A,M,G Mercedes55fully opt, In NZ 1959 Caddy Flat top 429 and 400 out of 68 fleetwood, cammed headers, etc, Air suspension, 1936 Ford roadster, hot merc motor otherwise stock. 1940 ford 2dr De LUXE ,Ford Raceing 514, Richmond 5sp, dutchman independent rear,on air ride, custom dash etc, top show car hits the road in feb, 29 A on home made chassis, tripower 454, turbo 400 9inch, bell 5inch drop, 4 bars discs all round 4 inch channel , no chop, projects 1935 ford pheaton, 1946 ford mercury, thats it . retired farmer with still a few acres to live on.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Howdy, Bobbielow! Welcome! :welcome:

Love NZ & have been there a few times, once just to watch the late great Possom rallying.

Where abouts are you down there?

Just wondering. Probably won't make it to NZ in the next few years. Have a place in Belize now when I need a break from Colorado weather.

Would love to see some pics, if you get a chance.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders......Make yourself at home and enjoy the site. :welcome:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hi out there,yes am a busy guy, but been around a long time, 68 yrs to be exact, when i learn how to post the pics ill do so

Hi there, yes i am a busy guy, been around for 68 yrs an when i learn to post some pics ill do so. Forgot to mention the 61 bubbletop Imp in the bodyshop at the moment, 3 carb 348 plus4 speed ss thanks for contact bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts