Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont belong to any party but it seems losin all them weapons a s seen on the web today could be dangerous. :welcome:

·
Home School Valedictorian
1,639 Posts
I have no link at the moment, just seen it on the national news.
14,000+/- weapons handed out to Iraqi troups cannot be accounted for.

·
"May the Schwartz be with you"
1,053 Posts
silentpoet said:
There are something like 50 odd gajillion AK47s and variants in existance. 14000 missing in Iraq does not worry me much.
Just remember who paid for all those missing weapons...

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Chump change compared to the half-billion dollars stolen by/from the Ministry of Defense. Those guys are putting even Louisiana to shame.

·
"May the Schwartz be with you"
1,053 Posts
home brew said:
Although I am not American I am concerned about those lost weapons. I would think all Americans would be too! Aren't you concerned about 14,000 weapons being in the hands of dissident Iraqi's. I would be concerned for my relations and friends fighting over there.
Mosly small arms and the AK is a superior weapon in my opinion...so those don't bother me.

What does bother me is we, the taxpayers have to pay the people that are supposed to account for the weapons, pay for the weapons, pay with lives to the lost weapons and pay to have them replaced.

I used to work inventory control for a large meat processing plant and I know I wouldn't have a job if I lost even a smidgen of this amount...what about them?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts