Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all !!!

This
This site is great! It’s a pleasure to be part of such a group. I love hot rods, dirt bikes, 4x4’s and anything else that has a motor in it. The reason I joined this site is because I really need some advice about a 302 ford engine I built for my 1975 Classic Ford Bronco. Well I have plenty to talk about and hope to chat with you guys soon.
site is great! It’s a pleasure to be part of such a group. I love hot
This site is great! It’s a pleasure to be part of such a group. I love hot rods, dirt bikes, 4x4’s and anything else that has a motor in it. The reason I joined this site is because I really need some advice about a 302 ford engine I
built for my 1975 Classic Ford Bronco. Well I have plenty to talk about and hope to chat with you guys soon.
rods, dirt bikes, 4x4’s and anything else that has a motor in it. The reason I joined this site is because I really need some advice about a 302 ford engine I built for my 1975 Classic Ford Bronco. Well I have plenty to talk about and hope to chat with you guys soon.

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
37,149 Posts
Welcome :thumbup: one of my buddies has a Bronco like yours, very cool rig.

Brian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.