Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gotta love a turbo!
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the upgrade, I've noticed my browser tabs have a number preceding the page description. Thought they were all "10" yesterday, got a "13" and an "11" today. What's up with that?

Russ

·
Super Moderator
18,347 Posts
I don't get them........I am using Opera, what are you using?

I don't see that on Chrome or Firefox either

·
True Hotrodder
1,141 Posts
That should be the number of "instances" you have open of hotrodders.com. In other words, your connections are not being closed out for some reason - probably a setting in your browser needs to be looked at to correct it.

·
True Hotrodder
1,141 Posts
I don't either. I have Firefox, Chrome and Edge in my bottom tray. I only get an extra icon stack there if I have multiple instances of the browser open. He is seeing multiple tabs which is why I think it's a setting inside his browser.

Reactions: poncho62

·
Gotta love a turbo!
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm using my favorite "old" FF, v56.0, while trying to transition to the newest. Just can't get used to the tabs on top and it's taking me a long time. I am slowly being forced by some sites, as they won't even load on the old version.

Well doesn't matter, new version (80.0.1) does the same.

Russ

·
Administrator
4,782 Posts
I'm using my favorite "old" FF, v56.0, while trying to transition to the newest. Just can't get used to the tabs on top and it's taking me a long time. I am slowly being forced by some sites, as they won't even load on the old version.

Well doesn't matter, new version (80.0.1) does the same.

Russ

View attachment 523860
It may be related to how many new posts are in that thread. I will do some testing.

- Cricket

·
Grand Prix user
5,334 Posts
It may be related to how many new posts are in that thread. I will do some testing.

- Cricket
This was what I concluded, but without testing.

Us slow and excessive typers may be the only ones seeing it then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts