Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
tryn to learn
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a 4dr 79 pontiac paressiane from my grandparents for free, the interior is like it just came off the lot, its perfect. i want a floor shifter because i hate shifters on the colum. it has a bench seat in the front , i got a set of bucket seats the exact same color and no rips or worn out. would buckets and a center consol shifter or the bench with just a shifter in the center look better?

tell me what u think.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Okay, if I am thinking correctly, a Pariessiene is the CAN version of the Pontiac Bonneville.

In that car, I think buckets and a floor shift would be kind of cheesey.

A 79 Bonneville is the type of car you take cruising with your girl under your arm.

Unless you are trying to "Pimp your Ride".... to which I say :nono:

·
tryn to learn
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
paperairplane said:
Okay, if I am thinking correctly, a Pariessiene is the CAN version of the Pontiac Bonneville.

In that car, I think buckets and a floor shift would be kind of cheesey.

A 79 Bonneville is the type of car you take cruising with your girl under your arm.

Unless you are trying to "Pimp your Ride".... to which I say :nono:
lol thanks

that also awnsers my question about getting a winsheild, glassmasters say 79 paressianne is not in there book, thought it was the same as a boneville.

:thumbup:

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
aw now i cant decide
Depends on whether you have a girlfriend or a wife. LOL!!! I would say on a 4 door, leave the bench and go for a set of wheels to dress it up. The only other way I would change the seat out on a 4 door is go for a 60/40. Just my opinion though.

Kevin

·
Registered
118 Posts
Guys, this is a big boat like an early 80's Caprice or Crown Vic - c'mon, Camaro-esque buckets? Really? Really Really?

Should he go with Zebra or Leopard print?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I liked the bench seat in my impala.

Nothing like a girl getting real close to you while you drive.:thumbup:

Can't do that with bucket seats!

Rodrunner

·
Registered
16 Posts
My pickup truck had a bench seat with a 4 speed on the floor and I thought the same and put a pair of bucket seats in but they didn't look right to me, so I put the bench seat back in and I'm happy to be back where I started. Good luck

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
bench or buckets

power bench seat if cool!! and comfortable too. Nothing against the buckets but it really is up to you...I say leave it alone and clean it up as much as you can!!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.