Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a total shot in the dark,but about 15years ago I built a 500 Cadillac powered S-10.It had a narrowed 9"rear and a full cage and the driver seat mounts were droped lowering the floor pan so I could fit in it.Ive been all over the web,you would think something this unique there would be some mention somewhere about it,but nothing.Just wondering what ever happened to it.If anyone has run accross it please let me know.

·
www.generationhighoutput. com
897 Posts
I know this is a total shot in the dark,but about 15years ago I built a 500 Cadillac powered S-10.It had a narrowed 9"rear and a full cage and the driver seat mounts were droped lowering the floor pan so I could fit in it.Ive been all over the web,you would think something this unique there would be some mention somewhere about it,but nothing.Just wondering what ever happened to it.If anyone has run accross it please let me know.
This is of absolutely no help so I apologize in advance: I have not seen it, sorry.

BUT, that sounds like a kick *** ride! :thumbup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VIN search

I got to believe the title is not in my name anymore,and I dont have any idea what the numbers were.Besides I DONT want to stalk the person who owns it now! Just wondering what happen to it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Norwalk Ohio

Its certainly possible.Not unusual for someone to paint a race car! The guy I sold it to back in the 90's was from upstate NY.Who knows.Thanks for the input!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.