Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone help me i have just got a 1956 chevy 210 very clean and i want to put my 427cid BB in it can anyone tell me were to go to see how this is done ? or does anybody have pics that i can see? im looking to make it a mid mount set up someone told me it depends on if the frame is a seem or not. not sure if its or what that is:( :( can anyone please help Thanks Tom

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
cnukpup said:
can anyone help me i have just got a 1956 chevy 210 very clean and i want to put my 427cid BB in it can anyone tell me were to go to see how this is done ? or does anybody have pics that i can see? im looking to make it a mid mount set up someone told me it depends on if the frame is a seem or not. not sure if its or what that is:( :( can anyone please help Thanks Tom

I have some pictures in my album of my old 57 I did with a 427.As far as the seam.They made some frames that was a one piece box frame.The other was like two channels welded together.I put a camaro front clip in mine.Take a look in my album..It might give you some good Idea's.. :)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Go to ChevyTalk.org or TriFive.com. ChevyTalk will have a 55-57 forum, TriFive is strickley a 55-57 site, and has a specific big block section. I myself have had NINE 56 Chevrolets over the years; the current one is a Sedan Delivery; in fact, I go by 56sedandelivery on those two sites mentioned, and other sites as w2ell. This is the only site I go by junior stocker, loved those late 60's/early 70's Junior Stocker 55-57 cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.