Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Mike, I am rebuilding a 402 Chevy Big Block motor I just pulled out of my jet boat over the winter months this year.
You can see a picture of the boat in my profile picture.
I have a part number for my camshaft: 103072CD but can't seem to find any references to this cam anywhere on the internet.
I believe it to be a Cam Dynamics camshaft, but since I didn't build the motor I can't swear to this. Can anyone help me to figure out who to call, or possibly might have an old parts book laying around that might be of some use to me to help figure this part number out? Any help you could give me would really be appreciated! I would like to get the information for the correct timing specs, and any other info available for it since the cam is in great shape and I plan to reuse it again.

Thanks for your time!

MikeSteinert

·
Registered
468 Posts
If you liked the performance of the cam, you can always send it to Comp or Isky to have them profile it for you and duplicate the grind. Since CD was purchased by Crane so long ago, and now Crane is gone away, it might be tough to find much info about it, unless you can find an old catalog somewhere.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.