Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay guys .real quick lol i picked up a cwc sbf cam and only number i can find where the grind marks usaully are is 201760 .id say this wojkd be a part number??? Then inbetween lobes are marking d6 c6 .ans 1206 .does anyone now close to what soecs this could be.or should i just chunk it .thamsk

·
More for Less Racer
20,935 Posts
Flat tappet??
If it is, it is junk if it is used...unless you want to send it in for a regrind. Cores are in short supply at the moment, so if you are planning a build you might want to hang on to it for that reason.

"CWC" is Campbell-Wyant-Cannon, the foundry in Michigan that cast the core and ground the blank. They grind the cataloged cams for a lot of different companies to put their own name on it.
Numbers between lobes are just core identifiers, you can't get an spec info off those numbers.
The "201760" is probably somebodys part number, but who knows whose it is? Could be an existing company, or one that is no longer in business or no longer sells camshafts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.