Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this was my first order with camaros and classics. My $4 dome lite is fine but the head liner they shiped is definitly not the one I orderd. The other issue is the fact that it took two weeks to get it here. For me the wate isn't a big deal but the fact they don't even tell you its going to take any longer than normal stuff kind of suck. I just emailed them about the headliner and geting the corect one. I'll let you all know how that gose.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I know. It just sucks when you spend $99 on a product and get the wrong one. This was mainly to let every one know that if there under a dead line I wouldn't order from them agine.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I hear ya, it sux even more when you order a bunch of parts for a job that has to be done all at once and it takes a month to get everything and 1/2 way through you realize something critical like the u-bolts to hold the rear axle on are wrong. That really sux.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea thats definitly a big issue hehe. I just hate this because I'm sure they are going to want me to ship the thing back. I don't think the place I usualy ship usp from is there any more so I'm going to have to go down to the main distribution center and see if they will even send it from there. If not I have no idea what I will be able to do.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i know how you feel man, last September i ordered a 454 short block from Larry's performance shop( by the way, NEVER order from them) and when it finally got here in February, it had the wrong lifters, and no cam. so i called this guy and he sends me a cam, but it takes 5 months to get here, but it was here, then i remembered the lifters so i kept calling for three months and the guy finally answered. i told him that i wanted the lifters there i one month or less or i was going to bring up a law suit(just a bluff really) so he says my lifters aren't in stock and to go ahead and buy some from jegs and he will send me a check. they were around 500$. i am still waiting for the money over 4 months later, and am getting real mad at this guy and might sue, its been over a year and a half, and i still don't have all my stuff and my project Monte is on hold. i wrote Chevy performance about this guy, don't know if they published it or not

jj

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well they got back with my email right quick today. The lady that emailed me said she just got of the phone with the factory and they would have the corect headliner shiped out today (friday) and that they arnt going to worie about me sending back the wrong headliner that I got. So looks like I'm up a t-top abs headliner board for a 3rd gen car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.