Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently getting all of my parts together to build my motor.Its a standard bore 350 4 bolt short block,the heads are iron eagle 200cc 64 combustion,the intake is a dual plane edelbrock with a 625 road demon carb.The cam I chose is the XE274 comp,I have in the past ran the 268,270,280,and the 292magnum series,has anyone out there ever ran the XE274 and if so would like to know what you thought about it,also what the idle characteristics are,the specs are real close to the 280 ,does it sound like a 280 at idle?Or does it have the fast split duration idle?I called comp 3 times over the last several weeks and got three different answers.Any opions on this cam are appreciated.

·
Premium Member
8,453 Posts
Welcome to the board. Since you are new here, I suggest you read the "Read Me" threads at the top of many of the forums to see how they are set up. For example, this forum is intended for "Howdy" introductions only. Tech questions should not be posted here, rather they should be posted in the appropriate Tech forum ("Engine" in this case) so they will ge the best exposure to the experts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts