Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still fresh at this so please bare with me and correct me if I'm wrong or in the wrong forum. I'm trying to "sup" up my 2003 impala 3.4L V6. I've looked all over the web, asked around and still get the same answers. The only things I can do from what I am told is to get an aftermarket air intake, a high performance computer chip, dual exhaust ,electric turbocharger, and nitrios oxide, and engine swap.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.

·
Get out the ducktape...
213 Posts
It may not seem like it but you have listed a lot of stuff to do to the car. Just 2 or 3 of those things would bring some big hp boosts. If yer like most of us money is the biggest issue, have you checked some aftermarket headers. I know at the Dodge dealership I work at, the parts department has catalogs of mopar performance parts for many of their vehicles. Just an idea...

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,622 Posts
My Grand Am has the 3400 (3.4) v6; I checked at pontiac and they have no performance parts, but there is a market for them. try doctor speed (i think its drspeed.com), or a Grand Am website. I go to www.gaownersclub.com.

Headers- they cost more than they're worth- $600 or so. I'll make my own when it comes time for a rebuild and the engine's out.

good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts