Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1937' 2-door chevy sedan body,I don't like the 36 and up grill and fenders. What i have in my mind is putting 34' chevy grill,and front fenders onto the 37' body. I would also like to chop the roof but don't know how to find the "sweet spot" to the chop i want....maybe 3-4" ? It's all in my head how I want it but I have no way to get it into a rendering.I see a oil slick black 37' with 34' grill,front fenders,and headlights,and a healthy chop; slammed,open engine bay with a nice SBC maybe a 6-71.Do any of ya'll have photoshop,and a couple of pics you could pull together ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
itsmecord said:
I have a 1937' 2-door chevy sedan body,I don't like the 36 and up grill and fenders. What i have in my mind is putting 34' chevy grill,and front fenders onto the 37' body. I would also like to chop the roof but don't know how to find the "sweet spot" to the chop i want....maybe 3-4" ? It's all in my head how I want it but I have no way to get it into a rendering.I see a oil slick black 37' with 34' grill,front fenders,and headlights,and a healthy chop; slammed,open engine bay with a nice SBC maybe a 6-71.Do any of ya'll have photoshop,and a couple of pics you could pull together ?
Here's my go at it didn't get around to adding the blower though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.