Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just reading in the Sunday Atlanta paper that there is a serious shortage of "strippers" in Canada.

Back in the 60's General motors sent busses from Michigan to the south to import workers and they brought back bus loads of them.

So, we in Atlanta would really like to help! Send buses to Atlanta, as we have plenty of strippers to spare!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the biggest paper in GA.
Atlanta Constitution and Journal.

When its cold out the crime rate drops and there are no murders so they have to use up space!

If its nice out the first 30 minutes of 6:00 news is murders and other unique crimes, bad weather and the poor news people
just set there and stare at themselves.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Crime rat enever drops here.As a matter of fact our murder numbers as of Friday were 68,compared to 57 last year.I know we are not near as big as Atlanta,but drug dealers are doing one heck of a job of cleaning our streets of their disease.Some are innocent and that is no good.But if a druggie kills a dealer,cheaper than housing them.I know that Atlanta does not really want to get rid of their strippers do they?They started raiding all the massage parlors here,shutting down the book stores,they are actually popping up in residential areas due to zoning changes.The city is trying to force them out.The strip clubs are engaged in a heated battle with the city to be topless only,with pasties,and no alcohol.Man I am glad I got my strip club days out before the laws took affect!!!I am a man and I was a dog.UUURFFFF!!!!

·
Administrator
18,440 Posts
BarryK said:
I was just reading in the Sunday Atlanta paper that there is a serious shortage of "strippers" in Canada.

Yeah....theres a big deal right now because a polotician helped a foreign stripper get into the country and then she helped in her campain to get re-elected. Pretty funny stuff.

All our local strippers come from Quebec.................you know...those sweet French girls. And you yanks say the French are good for nothing...................lol

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Canada shortage!

poncho62 said:
Yeah....theres a big deal right now because a polotician helped a foreign stripper get into the country and then she helped in her campain to get re-elected. Pretty funny stuff.

All our local strippers come from Quebec.................you know...those sweet French girls. And you yanks say the French are good for nothing...................lol

Ponch,
If the shortage is affecting you, feel free to come down as I have a guest room and only about 45 miles from Atlanta!

·
Administrator
18,440 Posts
There definatly a shortage around my house..............except for me of course. I hate wearing pants.......lol

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
RCastle said:
...The strip clubs are engaged in a heated battle with the city to be topless only,with pasties,and no alcohol.
What's the point in that????

wasn't some canadien mayor recently involved in some kind of nude fotoe scandal? I don't think she was french....

btw, How do french women hold their liquor?:p

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RCastle said:
Crime rat enever drops here.As a matter of fact our murder numbers as of Friday were 68,compared to 57 last year.I know we are not near as big as Atlanta,but drug dealers are doing one heck of a job of cleaning our streets of their disease.Some are innocent and that is no good.But if a druggie kills a dealer,cheaper than housing them.I know that Atlanta does not really want to get rid of their strippers do they?They started raiding all the massage parlors here,shutting down the book stores,they are actually popping up in residential areas due to zoning changes.The city is trying to force them out.The strip clubs are engaged in a heated battle with the city to be topless only,with pasties,and no alcohol.Man I am glad I got my strip club days out before the laws took affect!!!I am a man and I was a dog.UUURFFFF!!!!

They leave the strip clubs alone. Except the Feds shut down the Gold club a few years ago that one and the Cheetah were the two famous ones.

The big thing now is busting massage prowler's. A lot of preachers have been caught with their pants down, so to speak!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts