Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, hey I'm having a heck of a time trying to locate a set of replacement OE style bushings for my Merc/Ford 8.8 axle. I need the housing bushing that I think is referred to a control arm bushing (adding confusion to my search). The axle is a 91 Merc Grand Marquis. So can you tell me if these housing bushings are
a) called rear control arm bushings
b) are they the same as the easy to find Mustang 8.8 rear control bushings
c) are these bushings the same as the front upper control arm bushings as I see noted in all of the bushings for the Mustangs?

See my pic for a shot of the axle bushings removed but the bushings are sitting in the lower left area of the pic amongst all the other crap.



1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.