Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. This is a shot in the dark but I hope you people can help.

I work in an industrial repair company and I am looking for a hand cleaner called Hand Kind Scrub. Some guy dropped off a bottle of this cleaner to our shop and our techs absolutely freaked over how good it worked. He left a card that we cannot find. I was hoping that someone here might use it and knows where to get it. The web address listed on the bottle says coming soon when I punch it up so maybe its a new company. If you are familiar with it, please post the info. I would really appreciate it. This stuff really worked better than anything we have ever tried (everything pretty much) and it is worth hunting down.

Thanks

·
Semper Gumby
395 Posts
hand Kind

Hope I'm wrong - but a guy makes his first post ever to ask about a "new product" and asks folks to be on the lookout for it?

Hmmmm.....

If I'm wrong in my suspicions, I apologize

If I'm right - congrats on finding a great new way to try to advertise!

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
dunno.. quick search shows 2 days ago he posted the same thing on a welding forum. got no reply's.. this product otherwise pretty much doesn't exist on the internet. my guess is he's legit, but I havn't heard of it.. I personally use powdered soap. works good

·
Evil Wicked Mean And Nasty
13,765 Posts
:nono: As Dave said, congrats on finding a great new way to try to advertise! I find it kinda funny he disappeared after poncho came into the picture and Dave called him out on it. But i guess you can't blame a man for trying. You never know sometimes they are legit and really searching though we will see i guess, He has gotta cool name though . Cole

·
Frmly sc*ot.
535 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm skeptical too. Did you know that 911 was a govt plot to fuel the Defense Industry?
Nevermind, but if you search for Hand Kind Scrub, you'll see that it isn't available anywhere. That would make him a moron of an advertiser.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What's with the advertising thing? I was trying to find a product and I was told to sign up for a couple of forums and see if anyone has heard of the stuff. I did my Google searching and couldn't find it, so I asked. I have been reading a lot of the threads through the site and I like it. But, I agree that if I was advertising something I would be doing a pretty crappy job by putting the name of something out there and having no way to have people get it!

Its the best cleaner I have ever used and I have tried pretty much everything. It actually fixed bad skin as it said on the bottle. If giving a good product some props is advertising well I'm sorry. I will keep digging until I find it.

Look for yourself at the website listed on the bottle, www.kindchemical.com. Website says "Coming Soon". No info, no way to buy it.

·
Administrator
18,636 Posts
I take it the link I supplied is not it.......

The thing about your story that puzzles me, and the others I suppose, is that a person gave you this sample of the product, without leaving a card or some way for you to order more?....That just doesn't make sense.... I am sure that if he gave you a sample, he will be back.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
In my original post of the question I did mention that he left a card that we cannot find. He also had left a paper explaining the product. Cannot find that either. It was a guy showing another new hand soap and you know how it goes, they either don't clean or they destroy your hands. So, the bottle gets set aside and the papers get tossed. But then somebody tried it and the guy wasn't BS'ing.

Now I really want to find it so you guys don't think I am full of it! lol

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
Well air flow, if your guilty (and I doubt it) Then Im guilty too ...I'm constantly advertising Ospho,SPI,Ful-thane,Hutchins sanders,Sata,Evercoat finishing putty,AND HF,but I secretly own ALL of those companies.I'm only here to get rich though :mwink: :p I almost forgot Iwata, I'm a closet Commie too ..I got a commie flag hanging in my garage,you can call home an ask my wife :evil: welcome to the site airflo :welcome: I forgot the rest of that song havent heard it in years :pimp: and if it is advertising...BRILLANT...everybody wants what they cant have,how about selling a few used cars for me ...I'm getting killed by cash for clunkphuckers

·
one full turn after it squeeks
1,173 Posts
deadbodyman said:
..I got a commie flag hanging in my garage,you can call home an ask my wife :evil: welcome to the site airflo :welcome: I forgot the rest of that song havent heard it in years :pimp:
are you a faithful follower of Brother John Birch
And do you belong to the Antioch Baptist Church.??? :D

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.