Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a bunch of body parts from carId off Ebay motors. I sure hope I don't have to return anything. I ordered last night (Saturday) I didn't know CarID was a sponsor here until this morning. since they are advertising here I guess this will be my review of the company and their products. Parts should be here by weeks end.

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well my carId parts got here ahead of the others I orderd and the quality was exactly as it should be or better. Good price too. So I'm very happy with everything. Thanks guys.:thumbup:

·
Registered
530 Posts
What did you order and were there any fit issues? I'm considering their front bumper for my truck. Mine has been bumped one to many times and I'm thinking I might replace it. Probably shouldn't I'll just get annoyed when I ding it again. These stock Gm bumpers are made out of paper.

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im rebuilding a 2012 Honda Accord (salvage title) the plastic bumper fit fine. No Idea how their steel ones are. but I'll bet they don't cost much.
My thing is, I I'm buying Chinese I don't mind if I'm paying Chinese Oriellies wants 80.00 for their Chinese TPS I got one for 12.00

1 - 4 of 4 Posts