Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
If some young girl laid on my hood, I would smack her arse and tell her to get off..........

This post belongs in the lounge.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I dont mind it all that much, if shes hot enough she can lay on my hood all day long. One rule though, if she gets to see under the hood so do I :evil:

·
1976 Ranchero GT
1,455 Posts
h0trod389 said:
cars by themselves......
hawt women rock... but keep you from wrenchin!!!
damn high maintenance women!
Dang right! Ugly girls are for marrying and hot girls are fun to look at! :evil: :pimp:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I love hot girls & cars of course.... but If I dont allow myself to even lean on my own ride...she sure the heck aint gonna lay on my hood.
Here is a pic taken of my truck this summer @ a car show @ Hooters. The only thing my truck hauls anymore is butt. John
P.S. I made em stepon a towel when they climbed up the step sides LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey John, Checked out your truck at some of the local shows this year, but you did'nt have the Hooter girls in it!! (Darn the luck) :D Nice color red on the stripes.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Carpoor said:
Hey John, Checked out your truck at some of the local shows this year, but you did'nt have the Hooter girls in it!! (Darn the luck) :D Nice color red on the stripes.
Next time say hi...but youll have to remind me who the heck you are LOL.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Ive been married for almost 16 years. very happy. I couldnt imagine not being married. What ever works for you apparently. John

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
girls and cars

I guess that would be a matter of opinion. Ijust can't seem to find a girl that didn't complain all the time.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
You can't get in trouble for looking at another man's car. Personally I don't much like to mix the two. I can get good ideas from looking at a car that isn't mine. I only get bad ideas from looking at the girl. And I can't hang the girly pictures up for fear of offending some females. I guess it's all about PC these days but even Snap-on quite the slut-cups and calenders a couple decades ago.
Now if a picture would have every element of our lustly desires then the girl should also have at least a couple firarms, a good dog, a big thick ribeye steak and a 60 inch plasma screen. :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Damn political correctness.

willowbilly3 said:
You can't get in trouble for looking at another man's car. Personally I don't much like to mix the two. I can get good ideas from looking at a car that isn't mine. I only get bad ideas from looking at the girl. And I can't hang the girly pictures up for fear of offending some females. I guess it's all about PC these days but even Snap-on quite the slut-cups and calenders a couple decades ago.
Now if a picture would have every element of our lustly desires then the girl should also have at least a couple firarms, a good dog, a big thick ribeye steak and a 60 inch plasma screen. :D
Man, I sure miss those Makita girl calenders. Hell, half the fun of being in the garage was looking to see what day it was.

·
1976 Ranchero GT
1,455 Posts
tfeverfred said:
Man, I sure miss those Makita girl calenders. Hell, half the fun of being in the garage was looking to see what day it was.
Yeah those are the best. I have miss 2002 on my wall. :D I guess you have to make calenders like that when you produce tools that are baby blue.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts