Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Race The Truck
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'm a pack rat in a way. I got three project started and have not finished any of then well four if you count my sons truck which is all most ready for paint. Seams lack of time and honey do's suck up the cash. But the house looks nice
So I decide with the wifes prodding to clean up a bit. MAN its crazy what you hang on to old fender steel body parts sheet metal and so on. It's stacked nice and neat, but you know after you through it out you need it LOL. I hauled a truck load down to the steel recycling center and made 11.00 bucks. wow!
It must be the old farmer jeans from my Mom and Dad. Every notice that most farmer have a ton of stuff setting everywhere, might need it someday!

Also with old age comes CRS and being lazy I finally decide to make a place for everything and put it back when I was done with it so I could find it again. I was much neater when I was younger Hmmm! Yeah started this summer still working on it hope I get it done soon so I can find my tools. :thumbup:

Craig

·
Lost in the 60's
15,292 Posts
Ha Ha Ha.....My wife has me cleaning out my closet........I have filled up three big garbage bags of clothes...I don't know why I was keeping them...some of that stuff I have not worn or even seen for years...yikes !!!! :D

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Boy oh boy. Spring cleaning starts early in AZ, huh?? :D

I hear you. I have about a years' worth of work to do in my garage. I've run some more wires, bought the OSB, and am slowly back to finding my Montes. It's almost funny the "stuff" you aquire in a month or two's time. I will be doing more of the same. Tomorrow. Today is the wife's birthday, so nothing will be done outside. But we've got a heatwave on the way. Near 40* and no snow. Best of luck on your cleaning project.

In a while, Chet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.