Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, since Dewey seems to be in shock yet, or is just too proud to brag, his new shop needs more trophy space. :D

After spending time up north this weekend in Dewey's neck of the woods, I've learned that he and his wife seem too quiet to brag, so you'll have to probably drag the show results out of him. If you can him down from cloud nine yet. Sorry Dewey, but the hair questions needed a good response(all in good humor of course!).

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Well, it's true. The Car Show God was verdy verdy kind to my '32 on Sunday. But the fact is, it was all due to Schnitz. When he got to the show he made me rub that lucky bald spot of his for three minutes straight until smoke started billowing up. Who knew there were still actual magical Genies running around in this world.

So if any of you need a bit of good fortune to come your way...just look up Schnitz...and convince him to take his hat off for ya.

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
jeepers its awfuly sweet in this thread LOL j/k.

congrats on the trophy. i know most real rodders don't go for the tropheys but you know it feels good when you get one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts