Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about you guys, but the last thing that I want is a telemarketer calling my cell phone wasting my time and money...

I just did this... it takes a few seconds...

FYI: Soon the Cell Phone Directories will be out.
You might want to get your cell number (and home) on
the "Do Not Call" list.
A directory of cell phone numbers will be published
soon. This opens the door to solicitors calling our
cell phones using up our minutes.
The Federal Trade Commission has set up a do not
call list.
You must call FROM the number you wish to register,
or go to their website at www.donotcall.gov
to be included on the do not call list.
The number is 1-888-382-1222.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stuartc said:
bowtie you need to chill out stop moaning?
lol stuart
What does that mean? You need to learn to use punctuation. I was just giving you all a heads up...sorry if that disturbed you. sheesh.

*I use my cell phone as my house phone as well and I really dislike telemarketers calling my phone. The last thing I want is to be on a published list for all to see.

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
bowtiebabe72 said:
What does that mean? You need to learn to use punctuation. I was just giving you all a heads up...sorry if that disturbed you. sheesh.

*I use my cell phone as my house phone as well and I really dislike telemarketers calling my phone. The last thing I want is to be on a published list for all to see.
yeah for real, if you actually pay for a cell phone, you know there's nothing more anoying than some ****** calling during the day and wasting your minutes.

K

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Good info.Since I moved I have not had any of those SOB's calling me.When you work 3rd and you are asleep at 12:00 in the afternoon,phone rings and you want to throttle the people on the other end.

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
i signed up for the do not call list as soon as it was available on my home phone and it works great i used to get tons of calls at all hours and now i have next to none.:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.