Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is that truck coming along ? is that Dodge on your web sight a new project ?

Take Care
Earl

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
To answer your question, the hemi in the truck is running and I'm ironing out some minor bugs as well as finishing the electrical system (power windows, air conditioning etc.) Next job is getting the front sheet metal on and then the bed. Will be on the road sometime in early spring.

The 64 Polara is a new project. A big block 4 speed car purchased from the original owner in Huntsville Alabama. That's in line after the Deuce and will be receiving a 451 big block stroker motor and a complete rotisserie restoration. I'll be updating my web site this weekend so stay tuned.

It's a good thing I retired last month cause I have enough projects to keep me busy for at least the next 10 years. Oh, did I mention I have to take a year off starting next March to build my wife a new log home? (She gets the house but I get the new 4 car garage and shop that go with it.) That's just another project in the pipe line. Who said retirement is relaxing? NOT!

Centerline

3,214 Posts
Centerline.... Make sure you build the garage first. You need to have someplace to put your tools. LOL

Years ago, I told a real estate agent the requirements for our new home. It must have atleast a 2 1/2 car garage, or someplace to build one. If I could not get a car to a garage after building it, the property is of no use to me. She didn't understand the importance. I finally told her, "Just find me the garage that I want, and I will build the house". She looked at my wife and laughed. My wife looked at her puzzled. The agent then said to my wife, "Is he always such a kidder?" My wife told her that I was serious, and that she was obviously just wasting our time. We got rid of her right then.

Remember... with a garage full of tools you can build the house of your dreams. With a house full of furniture, all you can do is sit and dream of your garage.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm kinda lucky, my girlfriend likes shops as much as I do, and really doesn't care about the house. I just give her my car keys and she drives for 1/2 an hour to the shopping malls (her shop)

Have fun building the log home, they are the best

1 - 4 of 4 Posts