Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1973 chevy 350 with an eldlebrock 650 carb on it and i want to install a throttle body injector. Is the anyone out there that has done this or know who i can talk to about this. Please help with any information

Thanks
Tyrone

·
Registered
15,631 Posts
i have a 1973 chevy 350 with an eldlebrock 650 carb on it and i want to install a throttle body injector. Is the anyone out there that has done this or know who i can talk to about this. Please help with any information

Thanks
Tyrone
This takes a computer, specialized fuel delivery system, and of course a TBI unit and a lot of sensors if going with the fatory system. Aftermarket systems such as Holley do have variations on this intended for competition engines that are much less complicated, computer with a bunch of manually adjusted settings instead of sensors, everything else the same. None of this is cheap or simple to do so one needs to balance the difficulty and cost of this change against whatever benefit is expected. It's actually done quite a bit and there are a number of books out there that deal with it.

Bogie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.